Re: Pattern Books

  • Kevin Gerke
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
      I agree with Thomas.....Spielman has some great books...most of his work takes way more patience than I'm willing to give. I met Marilyn once and she gave me her relief cutting book. I like John Nelson's patterns because he has ones for beginners.

      What I'm looking for is a book of patterns and plans for lumber you would pick up at home centers and not have to plane down. I have several "2x4" furniture books but not beginner wood projects. I've seen some good beginner plans designed for the 4-H program. Even the Woodworking for Kids books projects aren't what my woodshop student's want.

      Kevin

    • J P
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
        Don't forget to look up
        Diana Thompson
                   &
        Sheila Landry

        Both have out standing patterns

          Leave a Smile
          Jack

      • trainbuff47
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
          Try kid's coloring books for patterns. They're cheap and work well.
          Les Brody