Re: Added a Picture

  • Norman Nichols
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
      Very nice, Ted.

      --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Ted" <tdhawk@...> wrote:

      > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
      > Ted

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
        and then to Photos and then to my album "Woodhawk's".

        --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Sevy <tsevy99@...> wrote:

        > I don't see the picture from tdhawk@...
        >
        > How do I display the picture.
        >
        > Tom Sevy in Salt Lake
        >

        > On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Ted <tdhawk@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my
        > > design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
        > > Ted

      • Thomas Sevy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
          This time I see it. Not sure what I did differently. The clock is very nice.

          Tom in Salt Lake

          On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Norman Nichols <norlins01@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Very nice, Ted.
          >
          > --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Ted" <tdhawk@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my
          > design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
          > > Ted

        • J P
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
            Like your 3D Iris
            Would like to see more of your 3D cuttings.
            I just loaded some photos under slow cutter

            Hope all have a cut-up day

              Leave a Smile
              Jack

          • murray6301
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
              I really like the 3D affect. Keep up the good work. I'd like to see more. Do you have an online place where you sell your items --- or do you know of a good place?