Re: scrollsawing Added a Picture

  • Thomas Sevy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
      I don't see the picture from tdhawk@...

      How do I display the picture.

      Tom Sevy in Salt Lake

      On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Ted <tdhawk@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my
      > design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
      > Ted

    • Norman Nichols
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
        Very nice, Ted.

        --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Ted" <tdhawk@...> wrote:

        > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
        > Ted

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
          and then to Photos and then to my album "Woodhawk's".

          --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Sevy <tsevy99@...> wrote:

          > I don't see the picture from tdhawk@...
          >
          > How do I display the picture.
          >
          > Tom Sevy in Salt Lake
          >

          > On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Ted <tdhawk@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my
          > > design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
          > > Ted

        • Thomas Sevy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 17, 2013
            This time I see it. Not sure what I did differently. The clock is very nice.

            Tom in Salt Lake

            On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Norman Nichols <norlins01@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Very nice, Ted.
            >
            > --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Ted" <tdhawk@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have added a picture to my album found in "Woodhawk's" album. It is my
            > design of a 3D Iris. Let me know what you think.
            > > Ted

          • J P
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
              Like your 3D Iris
              Would like to see more of your 3D cuttings.
              I just loaded some photos under slow cutter

              Hope all have a cut-up day

                Leave a Smile
                Jack

            • murray6301
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
                I really like the 3D affect. Keep up the good work. I'd like to see more. Do you have an online place where you sell your items --- or do you know of a good place?