credit card #

  • linda2519
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      I have received a request from Yahoo for my
      credit <br>card #, which in someone's mind would prove
      I'm an adult. Is this a universal request & if so, is
      everyone going along. It seems unreasonable to me, so from
      now on I'll be able to read messages, but not reply
      or check out the photos, something I will miss, but
      can live without. Does this bother anyone else?