Re: scrollsawing hey alll.. pattern request

  • J S
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hey all!!

      I just want to say thanks to everyone for their input! I took some of the ideas and mixed them together... The camp week went great, the kids had an amazing time.

      I made 150 Rocket ships with a star glued behind it. The rocket was made out of 3/8th thick basswood which I left natural (for the kids to stain/colour/paint as they see fit.. and the star was made from 1/8th baltic bitch ply spray painted silvery grey, and glued to the rocket. I was going to burn 2 accent lines on the fins to give it more definition, but after doing a couple it just looked cheesey So left it alone. I have made an album and posted a pic for you guys to see.. j S /Bank corners album I will post more pics in the future!

      Thanks everyone!