New Pictures

  • daniellynch555
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2012
      Just added new photos of my work.

      Dan
    • terry
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 5, 2012
        --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "daniellynch555" <daniellynch555@...> wrote:

        > Just added new photos of my work.
        >
        > Dan

        Good job on the cuttings.
        I really like the leash holder, great idea.

        Terry
      • Daniel Lynch
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 9, 2012
          Thank you Terry. Leash Holder takes about a week to cut and put together,

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 22, 2012
            Hi Terry,

            It was nice to see you  today. Here are some new Crosses that I have made. Do you still have the Sea Horse image? If you could print a

            a larger image and give it to me I would be glad to make it for you.

            Daniel