Wanted: Redwood Lumber

  • Darren Pemberton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      I am desperately seeking some redwood lumber for a custom project I'm working on. Trouble is... I can't seem to find redwood locally! Does anyone know where I can get my hands on 1" x 12" redwood lumber in Missouri?

      Thanks,
      Darren
    • Moggio David
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
        Darren,

        Not sure about Missouri but check a Woodcraft store if there is one near you or maybe ebay. Another site I go to advertises this web site but I have never used them, http://www.wooddealsonline.com/

        Dave

        I am desperately seeking some redwood lumber for a custom project I'm working on. Trouble is... I can't seem to find redwood locally! Does anyone know where I can get my hands on 1" x 12" redwood lumber in Missouri?

        Thanks,
        Darren

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
          Darren,
          i just googled Redwood supplier Missouri and there was allot of hits to check out. Give it a try good luck
          Gunner