hey what's up here...

  • singfe31looking
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      What I usually like about this club is that
      eveyday when I get on it there is something new and
      interesting to read about...what's going on..noone has
      written anything since the 29th..lets get to
      communicating. Surly someone has been doing some cool things
      that they would like to tell us all about. Me
      personally I'm working on the Lord's Prayer,,I'm finding out
      that it was a big project for this weekend cutter and
      that it will take me probably a year to complete. I'm
      also finding out that veining is hard to do... I
      ordered some very small drill bits but they break in just
      a few holes drilled.<br>Well catch ya all later.