Re: carriages

  • naveal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "clutch5835" <clutch5835@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm looking for carriage patterns. I prefer the Cinderella type but
      > can use stagecoaches, buckboards. Anything in this category. Any
      > help would be appreciated. Thanks.

      you can find 12 of these in wildwood designs, they are currently 21.95
      for all 12 a smaken deal

      al
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "clutch5835" <clutch5835@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for carriage patterns. I prefer the Cinderella type but I
        > can use stagecoaches, buckboards. Anything in this category. Any
        > help would be appreciated. Thanks.

        Hi,

        I believe that you will find what you are looking for at Wildwood
        Designs. They have a very nice "Cinderella Carriage" pattern. I made
        one several years ago which took a First prize and Best of Show at our
        Local County Fair that year.

        Look at http://www.wildwooddesigns.com/prodinfo.asp?number=60398
        where you will also see a picture of the Cinderella Carriage.

        This Carriage is 21 inches long by 10 inches high by 5 1/4 inch wide.
        The pattern is shown as costing $16.95

        Zap