Re: scrollsawing Scrollsaw

  • ron adams
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2006
      Have they really solved the bad bad blade holding problems that I have heard so much about. I have really been afraid to step up and buy one.

      Ron

      ed ronczyk <edd56_2000@...> wrote: I agree with Tom, for the money, DeWalt is the best
      mid priced scroll saw. I have just purchase my second
      one, after 7 years useing the first one, I love it. I
      am going to have my first DeWalt saw gone over and any
      reapirs needed will be done, then put it away for
      rainy days. I will retire in April of next year and
      money will be tight, so I've made my choice and
      purchsed the new saw for my retirement. I don't expect
      any major reairs, as I have never had a problem with
      it and have enjoyed useing it all this time......

      Ed