Re: scrollsawing Re: Blades

  • Ghostrider
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      I like experimenting with different blades all the time. Each one has a feel to it. I got some sample blades from Olsen also and it is kind of fun learning what works for each project. I have been using numbers 2, 3 and 5 but on anything 3/4 of an inch I use a number 9 blade.

      Dan

      ohioweaver@... wrote:

      I was wondering when to try out those spiral blades? Such as in VERY small
      drill holes where there is a space to cut out that is almost the size of the
      hole? Diane