Re: scrollsawing DeWalt Scroll saw dust blower

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      In addition to the heat also lubricate with some dish soap and realy
      push HARD! The snap into place will be very satisfying.

      Bob

      --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Sevy" <sevy99@...> wrote:

      > Trying warming things up with a hair dryer. When it is more
      flexible it
      > might go together more easily.
      >
      > Tom Sevy
      >
      > > DeWalt Scroll saw dust blower
      >
      > > The plastic tubing fro my duast blower broke.
      > > I removed the broked piece.
      > > I am having a lot ot trouble getting back on the saw.
      > > I beleive it should just "pop" back in.
      > > Help? Tips?
      > >
      > > Thanks all.

    • ron adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        When you heat something it usually expands.(gets bigger) if you cool something it usually contracts (get smaller) that's why when we fit some automotive engine parts with very close tolerences we put them in the deep freez and freeze them just before attempting to install.

        Ron