Re: scrollsawing SAW Website

  • Bob Way
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 11:24 AM
      Hi Carol,
      I can't answer your question about the SAW website. But, here is Barry
      Gross's website if that can be of any help to you.
      http://www.bgartforms.com/

      Bob Way

      --- hugpug@... wrote:

      > I was just at the Saw website looking for the list of people/places
      > that
      > sell patterns but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know IF it is
      > still on that
      > web site? I sent an e-mail to a person from the list listed on that
      > website
      > to ask the quesiton BUT it came back as delivery failed. I am
      > looking for
      > patterns by Barry Gross. Does anyone know how I can find his
      > website? Thanks
      >
      > Carol

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Pat Lupori
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Carol.

        The page you are looking for on the SAW site is
        http://www.saw-online.com/Resources/patterns/index.htm The long way to get
        there is to go to http://www.saw-online.com , click on Resources (top of
        page), then click on Scrollsaw Patterns (left side navigation), then you have
        a choice of

        Custom Pattern Designers
        Pattern Vendors
        Woodworking Plans
        Tole Patterns
        Free Patterns

        Anytime you are loooking for links, check the Resources section.

        Sorry for the delay in answering, this darn broken arm is really slowing me
        down.

        Pat Lupori

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
          Thanks Pat for your reply. I'm sorry to hear about your broken arm. That
          can really put your scrolling on HOLD for a while.

          Carol

        • Norm Nichols
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006
            Pat,

            Sorry to hear about that arm. Get better soon.

            Norm Nichols

            --- hugpug@... wrote:

            > I was just at the Saw website looking for the list of people/places
            > that
            > sell patterns but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know IF it is
            > still on that
            > web site? I sent an e-mail to a person from the list listed on that
            > website
            > to ask the quesiton BUT it came back as delivery failed. I am
            > looking for
            > patterns by Barry Gross. Does anyone know how I can find his
            > website? Thanks
            >
            > Carol

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Voice chat Woodworking