Re: scrollsawing help

  • John Hower
    Message 1 of 22 , May 1, 2005
      Andy,

      Check these sites:

      http://www.sawbird.com/index.htm

      http://www.intarsiadesigns.com/intarsiashop/birds.html

      http://www.intarsia.com/

      John Hower

      At 12:48 AM 4/29/2005, you wrote:
      >help i am in need of a hummingbird pattern.i have looked all over the
      >net and no luck? if anyone has one they could post i would return the
      >favor in the future if i have one you need? please its for my moms
      >birthday.thanks in advance andy in visalia

    • R B Highsmith
      Message 2 of 22 , May 1, 2005
        There is a hummingbird pattern in March 2005 issue of CW&C.

        If this doesn't help contact me direct and I may be able to help you.

        Smitty in GA

        gawoodcutter@...

        help i am in need of a hummingbird pattern.i have looked all over the
        net and no luck? if anyone has one they could post i would return the
        favor in the future if i have one you need? please its for my moms
        birthday.thanks in advance andy in visalia

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • andynicole69
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 3, 2005
          does anyone have a pattern for a compound cut chess set?i need one for
          my dads christmas gift.i have looked everywhere and nothing as far as
          a free pattern.thanks in advance.andy in visalia
        • Neal Dickens
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 6, 2005
            I have a pattern book of just chess pieces. Tell me
            what you are looking for & I will email you some from
            the book tonight. Dickens@...

            Sandy

            --- andynicole69 <andynicole69@...> wrote:

            > does anyone have a pattern for a compound cut chess
            > set?i need one for
            > my dads christmas gift.i have looked everywhere and
            > nothing as far as
            > a free pattern.thanks in advance.andy in visalia

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Rick Hutcheson
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 6, 2005
              Sandy I hope you realize that copying patterns from a book and
              sending them to someone like that is a violation of the copyright
              law. I have heard that some designers and authors are posting such
              request on the web and then filing lawsuits on anyone that sends them
              their own copyrighted patterns. Also many other individuials are
              doing this on the designers behalf, and reporting any replies to the
              designers. To designers and authors this is becoming a big problem
              and many are working out lawsuit evidence right now.

              --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, Neal Dickens <ndickens1126@y...>
              wrote:
              > I have a pattern book of just chess pieces. Tell me
              > what you are looking for & I will email you some from
              > the book tonight. Dickens@d...
              >
              > Sandy
              >
              > --- andynicole69 <andynicole69@y...> wrote:
              >
              > > does anyone have a pattern for a compound cut chess
              > > set?i need one for
              > > my dads christmas gift.i have looked everywhere and
              > > nothing as far as
              > > a free pattern.thanks in advance.andy in visalia

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Mike M
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 6, 2005
                Sandy,

                Why don't you email Diana Thompson at:Scrollergirl@...
                She has a very good pattern with all the directions.

                Mike

                --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Hutcheson" <ric47@s...>