Re: Berry Basket

  • sparkplug1232004
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 3:39 PM
      I have also found Berrybaskets service quick and reliable .
      Their Holiday scrollsaw Ornaments CD and their 400 Full Size Mini
      Clock Patterns CD are both excellent. Either by phone order or
      online ordering they have been courteous and helpfull. I love the
      way their patterns come in PDF format. I have lots of them.
      Sparky

      --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Sevy" <sevy99@m...> wrote:
      > I agree with the comments about Berry Basket being nice folks to
      deal with.
      > In addition, they offer a nice free pattern each month, and great
      low cost
      > sales on their patterns. Their books on CD are a great
      convenience.

      > Tom Sevy in Salt Lake
    • Tom Sevy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2005
        I sent a note to Rick Longabaugh (owner of Berry Basket) to tell him that
        there is a problem with the free pattern.

        Tom Sevy
      • Tom Sevy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2005
          I sent a note to Berry Basket to tell them that the free pattern of the
          month couldn't be accessed. They wrote back, apologized, and said it would
          be available in a day or two. Today I received an E-mail with an attachment
          which includes the pattern. It is a delightful frame called "Love One
          Another". Those words, and some other decorations are scrolled into the
          frame. This one is a keeper in my opinion. I also think that it is easy
          enough to make to use it for sale in a craft fair. You should also check
          out their monthly special where you get $40 worth of patterns for $4. I've
          gotten a couple of them, and they are a good value.

          My thanks to Berry Basket

          Tom Sevy in Salt Lake City, Utah
        • Robert santorelli
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 12, 2005
            HI GUYS
            got the Berry Basket pattern its a very nice frame.

            ~THINK DIFFERENT~
            theclockman11@...
            *GOD BLESS AMERICA*

          • vicky potnis
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2005
              Sir
              u did good thing for all. Thanks a lot.
              Vicky Potnis
              Fellow Scroller
              Kuwait.

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 27, 2005
                Diane,

                I clicked on the internet link in your E-mail note and it took me
                immediately to the Berry Basket wetsite.
                www.berrybasket.com

                Tom Sevy
              • tetreaultl
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 27, 2007
                  They've been down a long time, anyone know what happened. I really
                  enjoyed their site, it's kinda like losing a good friend.

                  Linda
                • naveal
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 11, 2007
                    --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, tetreaultl <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > They've been down a long time, anyone know what happened. I really
                    > enjoyed their site, it's kinda like losing a good friend.
                    >
                    > Linda

                    linda,

                    i am curious as well, i have sent berry basket a few emails asking when
                    they will be back on line, i have every single dsp to number 53 and
                    would like to keep getting the patterns, i like berry basket and have
                    bought patterns form them for 10 plus years, if you get and answer can
                    you please let me know.

                    al toni and baby scroller

                    naveall@...