Re: scrollsawing Re: pattern adhesive

  • Tutor
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2003
      "Can you afford ONE fudgsicle?"

      I disliked the sawdust that stuck to the chocolate... lol

      Tutor

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • Mike M
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2003
        I learned a very good trick from Patric Spielman. When cutting out a
        pattern and at some place the pattern gets loose from the wood, take
        a strip of Scotts tape and put that length wise in front of the
        blade. It will hold down the pattern till you get where the glue is
        holding it again.

        Mike M

        --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, Tutor <tut0rs@y...> wrote:
        > "Can you afford ONE fudgsicle?"
        >
        > I disliked the sawdust that stuck to the chocolate... lol
        >
        > Tutor

        > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        > http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • paul hamel
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2003
          Mike
          I was wondering how long it would take for some one to say that. I use it all the time. Works fine.

          Paul

          Mike M <mike@...> wrote:

          I learned a very good trick from Patric Spielman. When cutting out a
          pattern and at some place the pattern gets loose from the wood, take
          a strip of Scotts tape and put that length wise in front of the
          blade. It will hold down the pattern till you get where the glue is
          holding it again.

          Mike M

          --- In scrollsawing@yahoogroups.com, Tutor <tut0rs@y...> wrote:
          > "Can you afford ONE fudgsicle?"
          >
          > I disliked the sawdust that stuck to the chocolate... lol
          >
          > Tutor

        • rig_07039
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2003
            Yes, I do use it in place of spray for many items that I cut. But if
            I am using spray adhesive on a larger pattern and it comes loose a
            little I can tack it back with the tape.
          • Carol Wyble
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2003
              Thanks TUTOR, I needed that!

              Tutor <tut0rs@...> wrote:"Can you afford ONE fudgsicle?"

              I disliked the sawdust that stuck to the chocolate... lol