I need some help

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Lasat year, I made a grandmothers clock for a wedding present. It was
      the Lexington. The approximate measurements are 30" tall, 12" wide, 6"
      depth. Lots of fretwork on it.

      During shipment, it was broken. I had insurnace on it, and UPS needs
      proof of value. How do you put a value on something that is handmade?
      How do you provide proof? I put a value of $500.00. Is that reasonable?

      Are there places on the internet that I can compare values? I need
      some help fast.

      Thanks.
    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        One mistake: it was the Worthington clcok. Sorry.