      From: dwssr2
      Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:10 AM
      Subject: scrollsawing buying a used scroll saw

      hi,,,i  have a little experience with an old delta homecraft scroll saw, it works fine for some very simple projects, but I don't think I could begin to do fine work especially inside cuts.  I am sure this was discussed before but this new group format makes it hard to search old post.  would a used rbi scroll saw be worth buying?  say for $400 or less?  also what about the hegner look a likes?  any other manufactures recommended?  thank you dan in PA

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic