Just signed up - looking good!

  • Dave Briggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      This is looking like a great event, think there is tonnes to be said
      about this issue, so will be glad to come along and help out.

      Couple of things:

      1) it's really hard to find this group (towards the bottom of the blog
      home page) - could a link be chucked on the sidebar near the top of
      the home page so it's obvious for people to sign up to?

      2) has a common tag for blogging, delicious, flickr, youtube etc been
      defined? I guess 'scriptingenabled' would do the job. I could throw
      together a public aggregator using Pageflakes if it would be useful?
      Not sure how accessible it will be tho' ;-)

      Cheers

      Dave