Sensual Tantric Massage in NYC

  • nyc_gr2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 3:09 PM
      Like to feel sensual? Try Tantric massage.
      -->212 635 2911<--
      * http://kamasutraxxx.boom.ru/bdw/ *

      Me and my partner, both experienced Tantric
      teachers and sensual bodyworkers, certified
      and attractive, practice "sensual Tantric
      couples massage".
      We have practiced bodywork and Tantra, yoga
      of sex,for years and developed amazing
      technique and special touch that works like
      magic. Tantric session is the experience
      you will never forget: waves of pleasure will
      run through your body,make you forget all
      your problems, relax your mind, body, and
      awake senses, so that you can enjoy your life,
      your food, your sex. The relaxation we give
      is deeper compare to regular Swedish work,
      touch is strong or sensual, you choose.
      It will tone your body and make you feel great,
      even better! You'll feel ten years younger
      and full of energy and vigor, ready to face
      your life at it's best.
      Sometimes we call it "swingers massage",since
      the session gives you the sensation of
      swingers party:when one couple gives erotic
      massage to another. I will be massaging a man
      and my partner will be massaging a woman,
      sometimes we switch.This type of bodywork makes
      you very aroused towards each other, and is a
      great treat for any couple! After this, you
      will want to pleasure each other like never
      before.
      We have special Tantric room where we perform
      our work. This room has tremendous healing and
      sexual energy and connects you to your higher
      self; this was produced by our daily Tantric
      meditations and sacred worship
      All sessions are done in my Manhattan office,
      at 101 Maiden la #505, 5th floor
      Please call for an appointment first! We do
      outcalls as well.
      Call 212 635 2911
      Rates:$200,1 hour,but we don't watch the time.
      We are open: Monday-Saturday 12noon-9pm
      *** No sex services available ***
      If don't want to receive my letters DON'T CALL!
      Please, send
      *** NAME of YAHOO GROUP to rv1@... ***
    • nyc_gr2
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
[...]