Manila Expert needed in NYC

  • Barry Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      Greetings group members,

      I've been noodling around with Manila and other products, trying to
      determine which one would provide the array of services I need for my
      company web site.

      I've determined that Manila would probably meet my requirements, but
      I'm not convinced yet.

      So, I'd like to meet with someone who would be interested in the
      following:

      1. Helping me determine what I can do with Manila, and what I can't.
      2. Helping my designer and me develop an architecture for this new
      site.
      3. Coming up with a plan for the transition from the current
      configuration to the new one.

      If the result of these discussions make sense, then we'd be able to:

      4. Get the new site operational.

      Ideally you would also be interested in other aspects of application
      development, especially in the enterprise as the business this is for
      is an analyst firm that provides evaluations of technologies for
      vendors and corporate end users. You would thus be able to obtain far
      more renumerative opportunities than we'd be able or willing to
      provide for the above tasks.

      Thanks to anyone who responds, and to Dave for keeping this group
      open.

      Barry Cohen
      Chief Technology Officer
      Progressive Strategies, Inc.