Re: Receive my E300 screen today !!

  • brent
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
      http://home.pchome.com.tw/society/volgarv/E300/index.html
      This link about will show you what is the structure inside E300.

      And you can see two wires hold the screen.
      There is a better way to change the screen
      by picking up the wire (one per one side) a little bit.

      Installion is the same, pressing the screen at the right place
      and picking up the wire at the screen back to the right place.

      Be patient and get the right tool before you do.
      A small narrow L-shape stamp picker (I'm not sure the name) is the best.

      And you can pratice with your E300 screen before install the new one.

      With Haoda's screen, my experience is that
      Haoda 's screen is brighter than the orignal one.
      That is good for focusing but I need to set EV always +1.

      My photos with Haoda's screen and maual focus:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentho/search/tags:mf/