Scramble Airline Fleets Europe 2012

  • scramble-info-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 11:38 PM
      We are happy to introduce to you the First edition of Scramble Airline Fleets Europe (SAFE). It is in our familiar Scramble magazine size (A5) but it comes spiral-bound for easy handling.

      It contains all European airliners plus all airliners from outside Europe with aircraft with which they are likely to operate to Europe. As can be seen in the preview, it lists registration, type, construction number and remarks where and when applicable. Information is current up to 1 March 2012.

      Check http://www.scramble.nl/shop.htm for a preview and how to order your copy!