Three new orders of battle online

  • Frank Noort - Scramble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi.

      We are still busy expanding our Latin America section so you can expect
      more South and Central American Orbats the coming period. Today we are
      happy to announce three smaller, but still interesting Orders of Battle
      overviews and Aircraft Databases

      Belize:
      http://www.scramble.nl/bz.htm

      Costa Rica
      http://www.scramble.nl/cr.htm

      Suriname
      http://www.scramble.nl/sr.htm

      Contents
      - A brief history.
      - The complete Order of Battle.
      - An overview of all Squadrons and Airbases
      - An online database containing aircraft serials
      - Pictures of different aircaft types.
      - Links to relevant websites.
      - Maps with the locations of each airbase.
      - Neighbourhood maps.

      Hope you'll appreciate it.

      Regards
      Wim Sonneveld