4513Re: [ScoutRadio] Ipad log

  • Scott Parker K7LU
    Nov 4, 2013
      Let me second what Frank said.  I originally picked the app up simply to have a mobile device log and I figured that $0.99 wasn't too much to drop for the convenience.  But once I had it installed I discovered the suite of tools that it comes with.  When you factor those in, it's a real bargain.

      73,

      Scott    K7LU

      On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Frank Krizan <frank.krizan@...> wrote:

      Hi Stephen,

      Not free, but, 99 cents, is Hamlog.  Not only a logging program, but, includes ADIF export and with WiFi tools from Pignology one can interface to radio for frequency, mode, etc.   Hamlog also has a custom formatting scheme.  Plus, lots of other tools.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 3, 2013, at 3:06 PM, <largent.stephen@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know of a free logging app for ipad or iPhone?

      Stephen, kf5uoh

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic