4501RE: Echolink for JOTA

  • zl1tgc
    Oct 17, 2013

      ZL1AB will be operating on Echolink for JOTA this weekend from Camp Maynard, Albany, just north of Auckland, New Zealand.  Will be active on all HF bands 80 through 10m, Our Echolink node is 62627 and we will also be active on IRLP Node 6950.

      Operation hours will be Friday 18 October from 2100 to Saturday 19 October 0900 and again Saturday 19 October from 1800 to Sunday 20 October 0300.  All time and dates are UTC/GMT.

      We look forward to trying to talk to you.

      Vaughan ZL1VH

      ---In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, <scoutradio@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      KF5UOH and KF5UOG will be operating on there echolink nodes for jota. If you will be operating echolink on jota can you please shoot me an email so we can try to get on the air with you. We will start operation on October 19th from 10:00 central till 17:00.

      Thanks,
      Stephen, KF5UOH
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic