4500Special Event Happy 80th birthday SRRC and JOTA and Echolink 234725

  • Joe Tokarz
    Oct 17, 2013
      The Starved Rock Radio Club will be working with over 50 scouts for this weekends Jamboree On The Air

      AND

      we will also be celebrating SRRC's 80th birthday by having a Special Events station and Special QSL card.

      We are camping at Chief Shabbona County Park which is associated with the The Indian Creek Massacre (May 20, 1832).  Yes, the park is haunted!!

      Please contact us as:

      EchoLink: 234725
      or
      147.12 + 103.5