The recent guidance is a sensible perspective.Tip of the hat, though it could go a step further and simply permit overlap of tenure. Sent from Yahoo Mail onkevinpate
Thanks Jamie, I was pretty sure I had seen it somewhere. YIS and Happy Thanksgiving. On Nov 25, 2015 11:10 AM, "Jamie Niss Dunn JNDunnMN@... [scouter_t]"hinkleeagle
Recent guidance on this from National: Tenure for Training Awards Unless it specifically states in the requirements that tenure cannot be used for multipleinfoscouter
- Feb 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.