As to notifying the Training Chair of training data entries, I asked National the question. I was told that after a review during the trial period, that it wasdowrightbw
Your mention of e-mailing the District Training Chair when training is added by the Key 3 MIGHT be forthcoming in the communication enhancement that wasp5a7u5l
I agree with what Paul is saying below. Although Training Manager is a very positive step, it definitely needs the improvements Paul mentions. The way thesmithds913
- Feb 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.