Re: "This is Scouting" Released!

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Just for giggles, I threw a timer on to see how long it ran. The video
      is 45 minutes. Other than a pause button, I don't see where you can
      stop and pick it up at a later time. (If someone knows if that can be
      done - I would love to be able to share that when I point folks to the
      course.)

      Lisa Titus
      Cubmaster
      Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us