Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 12, 2009
      I am not sure if you are sending through an attachment but I'm not getting anything. If you follow my link and scroll down you will see the chart (in green)

      connie

      --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

      Nope. Here's a pdf of the pamphlet itself instead of the transcription.
      Check out the grid summary on page 5. This has been in the Outdoor Program
      Guidelines for the past few years and I find it handy.

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa