Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 12 10:11 PM
      Nope. Here's a pdf of the pamphlet itself instead of the transcription.
      Check out the grid summary on page 5. This has been in the Outdoor Program
      Guidelines for the past few years and I find it handy.

      Teresa

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16 2:31 PM
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa