Re: [Scouter_T]A.B.L.E. (was: The BSA Twitters! (Tweets?) whatever)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
      Here is the flier to the program. Our council was the one chosen to pilot this last year.
      http://www.cvc-bsa.org/training/pdf/able09.pdf

      My good friend is one of the trainers and really wants me to take it, but I already spend most of the summer life guarding at day camps and then go to summer camp with the troop so if I were to ask for another week off I would be without a job.........LOL

      connie

      --- On Thu, 3/5/09, JNDunnMN@... <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      _________

      Okay  -I'll bite. What is  this?