Re: [Scouter_T] Training BALOO Trainers

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Jim wrote: I am inviting any of you who are interested to join me in a
      course development team.

      Jim,

      I'm presently working on a staff guide for BALOO as part of my ticket. We're
      including the lessons we learned from our March course, presentation ideas,
      etc., with the intent of issuing the guide to other training teams in our
      council. No reason not to share...

      We have a major client release taking place tomorrow, and our day camp
      starts tomorrow as well (nice timing, they say when it rains... Ooops! No
      rain!) so I'll be able to finish up (hopefully) next week sometime. I'll
      post it when I do.
      --
      Sean Scott
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

      WM-45-2-00 - "I used to be a Buffalo..."