Wood Badge Staff Guide Errors

  • Robert Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Folks,
      Several of you asked for the errors we ran across in the WB Staff Guide.
      They are minor. Thanks to those that passed on tips for a new Scribe. They
      helped tremendously. Our course starts Friday morning and we're heading for
      camp in the morning. Woo hoo!

      YIS,
      Robert

      *Style Issues*

      The 2:45 Problem Solving Round-Robin is italic on page 210, but not on page
      3.

      The closing lunch is labeled with the time instead of Noon on page 320. The
      label is Noon on page 4.

      Label �Participants� missing on page 320.

      Leaving a Legacy not italic or labeled as Troop Presentation on page 320.

      Summary Session not italic or labeled as Troop Presentation on page 320.

      *Errors*

      There are 105 minutes allocated for Day Two Troop meeting. The Troop Meeting
      Plan on page 43 is 90 minutes long.

      Text on page 128 is missing the beginning of the second sentence.

      Tiger Cub Motto wrong on page 167 in game.

      On page 119, materials needed for Troop Presentation indicates that the
      Patrol Duty Roster and Patrol Project Plan don't belong.

      Page 207 indicates that Day Three Troop Meeting plan is needed. It was
      given out the day before.

      *General Comments*

      The materials needed pages don't always contain all the items needed for a
      given activity.

      A table for materials needed that includes a column for the number of items
      needed would help.

      It would also help to have electronic versions of the documentation.