Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Leader knots part II

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      In a message dated 2/4/2009 11:03:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      trecamp@... writes:

      We've always had great success awarding them at our District
      Roundtables. A cupcake and drink, and you have the makings of a
      celebratory party. Then, at the District's Annual Dinner, you can
      recap the year in training and recognize the recipients again

      __________

      I often adapt the sample Cub Scout ceremony in the Roundtable Guide to
      present the training awards, Summertime Pack awards, etc.

      The names of all the year's recipients are printed in the program for the
      District Dinner.

      Pack Trainer, P. 512
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      3 Rivers District
      Scouting. Good for Life.

      net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

    • Kevin and Jane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        Simple is usually best. Recognize, Reinforce, Reward

        redir=http://ad.doubleclick