Leader knots part II

  • copen1991
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      Trainers,

      Suggestions on how to present Training Knots to qualified recipients?

      Yours giving a hoot
      Tom
    • Kevin and Jane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        We've always had great success awarding them at our District
        Roundtables. A cupcake and drink, and you have the makings of a
        celebratory party. Then, at the District's Annual Dinner, you can
        recap the year in training and recognize the recipients again.

        Just a thought....

        Kevin Treon
        "Legendary Training Troop 4" Staff
        Croatan Trails District
        East Carolina Council

      • JNDunnMN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          In a message dated 2/4/2009 11:03:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
          trecamp@... writes:

          We've always had great success awarding them at our District
          Roundtables. A cupcake and drink, and you have the makings of a
          celebratory party. Then, at the District's Annual Dinner, you can
          recap the year in training and recognize the recipients again

          __________

          I often adapt the sample Cub Scout ceremony in the Roundtable Guide to
          present the training awards, Summertime Pack awards, etc.

          The names of all the year's recipients are printed in the program for the
          District Dinner.

          Pack Trainer, P. 512
          Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          3 Rivers District
          Scouting. Good for Life.

          net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

        • Kevin and Jane
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
            Simple is usually best. Recognize, Reinforce, Reward

            redir=http://ad.doubleclick