NLE Replacement Rollout

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hard facts are, we get it when we get it.

      There have been lots of previous trainings that went 6 months to a year (or more! [think OWL/WLOT/WOLF]) after their 'due date.'

      National works by committee. If there has been a change in leadership the new people on the committee may see something that previous people missed [because they'd been looking at it every day for months], that might require a re-work.

      Things that have changed 'recently' are the Centennial Uniforming. Can you think of others? I'm sure you can.

      Ida

      If Columbus had an advisory committee he would probably still be at the dock. Arthur Goldberg (1908 - 1990)