Re: FW: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status

  • Jay Oakman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      was really disapointed this morning when this was not posted by
      National

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        Any word on when this is actually going to happen? Is it up yet � I haven�t
        checked in a couple weeks?

        David M. Eaker

        Pack 386 Heath, Texas

        Circle Ten Council -- Gray Owl District

        972-772-8005

        This email address is for listserve purposes only.

        To contact directly, send email to HYPERLINK
        "mailto:David@..."David@...

        _____

        was really disapointed this morning when this was not posted by
        National

        --- In HYPERLINK
        "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@..., Bill Kuhfuss
        <BKuhfuss@..-.> wrote:

        > Wit respect to "NLE Replacement Course" by Scoutinglady, this was
        posted yesterday.

        > ----------
        > From: HYPERLINK
        "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...
        [SMTP:HYPERLINK
        "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...] on behalf of
        Michael Crothers
        > Catalina Council Pow Wow Chair 2008 & 09
        > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
        >
        > --- On Wed, 1/7/09, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@-...
        <mailto:fishnscout%-40gmail.com> > wrote:

        > From: Robert Wilson <fishnscout@-... <mailto:fishnscout%
        40gmail.com> >
        > Subject: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status
        > To: HYPERLINK
        "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...
        <mailto:scouter_-t%
        40yahoogroups.-com>
        > Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:48 PM
        >
        > Does anyone know what the status of the NLE replacement is? I was
        told it
        > would be out the 1st. Just curious.
        > Thanks,
        > Robert