Re: Webelos to Scout transition presentation

  • sun1snake
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
      Elaine,

      I found the following pdf to be extremely useful!

      http://www.bsac449-bsa.org/assets/pdfs/Black-Swamp-Area-Council-
      Webelos-to-Scout-Transition-Guide.pdf

      It's not a presentation per se, but has really great information!

      Catherine

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...>
      wrote:

      > You could download the video:

      http://www.scouting.org/BoyScouts/ImprovedWebelosTransition/WtSvideo.a
      spx

      > I have an actual video copy of this, but I don't know the AV #, or
      if it's still available. However, it may still be available from
      someone in your council.

      > YiS,
      > Jamie Niss Dunn
      > Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      > Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      > Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      > Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      > 3 Rivers District
      > Scouting. Good for Life.

      process of Webelos to Scout transition. We are looking to do this at
      an upcoming roundtable. I would rather not reinvent the wheel, so to
      speak.

      > As a district, I know that we are way too late in presenting this
      material for this year's crop of Webelos Scouts that are preparing to
      cross over to Boy Scouts. I will push to move this presentation to
      the fall or even late spring.