RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 1949

  • Henry Landry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Elaine & all,

      I uploaded a Webelos to Scout transition presentation I have made. Hope it
      helps.

      Henry

      GRC

      From: Judy Yeager < <mailto:kcjscout%40everestkc.net>
      kcjscout@...>
[...]

      <mailto:brant@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20information>
      Reply to sender |
      <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20informa
      tion> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdW04b29tBF9TAzk3M
      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MDkEc2VjA2Rtc
      2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--?act=reply&messageNum=9809> Reply via
      web post

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MDkEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NAR0cGNJZAM5ODA4> Messages in
      this topic (4)

      2c.

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTAEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Re: Looking for information

      Posted by: "struax@..."
      <mailto:struax@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20information>
      struax@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/scrufmonst> scrufmonst

      Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm (PST)

      As for question 5, it is Fast Start for Den Chief Training.

      YIS
      Scott
      CS Dist Training Chair NCAC - George Mason District

      <mailto:struax@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20information>
      Reply to sender |
      <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20informa
      tion> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxOG11N2UwBF9TAzk3M
      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTAEc2VjA2Rtc
      2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--?act=reply&messageNum=9810> Reply via
      web post

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTAEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NAR0cGNJZAM5ODA4> Messages in
      this topic (4)

      2d.

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTEEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Re: Looking for information

      Posted by: "Scott & Rita Eliason"
      <mailto:sreliason@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20information>
      sreliason@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/MrE40> MrE40

      Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 pm (PST)

      Judy,

      1. Unknown, waiting for the answer.

      2. Re: Venturing Leader Specific Training No. 33491C, 2001 Printing,
      includes CD with VLST PowerPoint.

      3. b. Session 1: 45 min, Session 2: 90 min, Session 3: 50 min,
      Session 4: 60 min, and Session 5: 60 min, which is 5 hours and 5 minutes (as
      per the syllabus). In the VLST's I have run, we have a 30 minute
      registration and preopening activity, plus, after a short break, 10 more
      minutes for graduation. Practically speaking, we never go over 5 hours
      training time and include a lunch break, which is not part of the training
      time.

      4. Yes, as well as an orientation to Personal Safety Awareness
      (Venturing youth protection for youth).

      5. Don't know.

      6. Good question.

      Hope this helps some and that others will fill in the blanks for us. If
      anyone has time at National to speak up, we would all appreciate the input.

      Scott Eliason, Advisor, Crew 391, Des Moines, WA

      Venturing Leader Training Coordinator, Aquila District

      Chief Seattle Council

      From: <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

      <mailto:sreliason@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20information>
      Reply to sender |
      <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Looking%20for%20informa
      tion> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbWN2bTZmBF9TAzk3M
      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTEEc2VjA2Rtc
      2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--?act=reply&messageNum=9811> Reply via
      web post

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTEEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NAR0cGNJZAM5ODA4> Messages in
      this topic (4)

      3.

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTIEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Webelos to Scout transition
      presentation

      Posted by: "Elaine D. Boyd"
      <mailto:edboyd@...?Subject=%20Re%3AWebelos%20to%20Scout%20transition
      %20presentation> edboyd@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/antlady03867> antlady03867

      Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:55 am (PST)

      Greetings and sorry for the cross post.

      I am looking for an "already put together" presentation on the process of
      Webelos to Scout transition. We are looking to do this at an upcoming
      roundtable. I would rather not reinvent the wheel, so to speak.

      As a district, I know that we are way too late in presenting this material
      for this year's crop of Webelos Scouts that are preparing to cross over to
      Boy Scouts. I will push to move this presentation to the fall or even late
      spring.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Yours in Scouting,

      ~Elaine Boyd
      Abnaki District Cub Scout Training Chair
      Daniel Webster Council ~ New Hampshire
      I used to be a Bear (NE I-220)
      and a good old Staffer too! (NE I-243, NE I-250, & NE I-269)

      Back to top

      <mailto:edboyd@...?Subject=Re%3AWebelos%20to%20Scout%20transition%20
      presentation> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3AWebelos%20to%20Scout%20tra
      nsition%20presentation> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxY2IzcTFnBF9TAzk3M
      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTIEc2VjA2Rtc
      2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--?act=reply&messageNum=9812> Reply via
      web post

      F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBG1zZ0lkAzk4MTIEc
      2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NAR0cGNJZAM5ODEy> Messages in
      this topic (1)

      Recent Activity

      . 5

      k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYn
      JzBHN0aW1lAzEyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> New Members

      . 5

      MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZmaWxl
      cwRzdGltZQMxMjMyNzIwMTk0> New Files

      E1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbW
      UDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Visit Your Group

      Sitebuilder

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oqvd0p8/M=493064.12016255.12445662.8674578/D=
      groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1232727394/L=/B=EGoYFUPDhEQ-/J=1232720194
      685713/A=4025304/R=0/SIG=12uhb64pb/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http:/s
      mallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/sitebuilding.php> Build a web site

      quickly & easily

      with Sitebuilder.

      All-Bran

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ovvb2tt/M=493064.12016283.12445687.8674578/D=
      groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1232727394/L=/B=EWoYFUPDhEQ-/J=1232720194
      685713/A=5202323/R=0/SIG=11aijbghb/*http:/new.groups.yahoo.com/allbrangroup>
      10 Day Challenge

      Join the club and

      feel the benefits.

      Check out the

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13o5bf384/M=493064.12016258.12582637.8674578/D=
      groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1232727394/L=/B=EmoYFUPDhEQ-/J=1232720194
      685713/A=5191952/R=0/SIG=112mhte3e/*http:/www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/> Y!
      Groups blog

      Stay up to speed

      on all things Groups!

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
      Digest.

      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc
      3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Create New Topic |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZTc3bDdqBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
      E1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwBHN0aW1lAz
      EyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> Visit Your Group on the Web

      zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21zZ
      3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Messages |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYzNmM2NiBF9TAzk3
      MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2ZpbGVz
      BHN0aW1lAzEyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> Files |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcG1pN29sBF9TAzk
      3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Bob3Q
      Ec3RpbWUDMTIzMjcyMDE5NA--> Photos |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNnZhNHU2BF9TAzk3
      MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2xpbmtz
      BHN0aW1lAzEyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> Links |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjM3FmY2E1BF9TA
      zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2RiB
      HN0aW1lAzEyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> Database |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNW5lNzFjBF9TA
      zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2Nhb
      ARzdGltZQMxMjMyNzIwMTk0> Calendar

      Scouting The Net - <http://www.ScoutingTheNet.com/>
      http://www.ScoutingTheNet.com/

      MARKETPLACE

      _____

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13rsp1l1c/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D
      =groups/S=1705066162:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1232727394/L=/B=D2oYFUPDhEQ-/J=1232720
      194685713/A=5530388/R=0/SIG=11nuutlas/*http:/explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftm
      ealsmadesimple/> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from
      Kraft Foods

      DQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjMyNzIwMTk0>
      Yahoo! Groups

      zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzB
      HN0aW1lAzEyMzI3MjAxOTQ-> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
      Change settings via email:
      <mailto:scouter_t-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Indiviu
      al%20Email> Switch delivery to Individual |
      <mailto:scouter_t-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Fo
      rmat:%20Traditional> Switch format to Traditional

      E1BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY2MTYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQ
      MxMjMyNzIwMTk0> Visit Your Group | <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      <mailto:scouter_t-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
      Unsubscribe

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=2804867/grpspId=1705066162/msgId
      =1949/stime=1232720194/nc1=4025304/nc2=5202323/nc3=5191952>