Fast Start for the SPL

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
      Since I'd rather borrow a wheel than reinvent one: Has anyone ever
      developed or come across a fast-start training for the newly-elected
      Senior Patrol Leader? This would be a step above handing him a copy of
      the job description, but not at the level of troop leadership training.
      It would be the youth equivalent of the fast-start trainings for adult
      leaders. Thanks.

      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council
    • Bill Kuhfuss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
        It sounds like what you want is the "Introduction to Leadership" (orientation) portion of the Scoutmaster's Junior Leader Training Kit.
        Kuhfuss, Cradle of Liberty, NeR5