FW: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      Wit respect to "NLE Replacement Course" by Scoutinglady, this was posted yesterday.

      ----------
      From: Robert Wilson <fishnscout@... <mailto:fishnscout%40gmail.com> >
      Subject: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:48 PM

      Does anyone know what the status of the NLE replacement is? I was told it
      would be out the 1st. Just curious.
      Thanks,
      Robert
    • scoutinglady
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2009
        I sincerely apologize for posting a duplicate message. I have not read
        the list in a while and missed that one when I started back on the 8th.
        ....Got wrapped up in the Trainer's EDGE thread.

        Again I am sorry,
        Scoutinglady
      • Jay Oakman
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 5:14 AM
          was really disapointed this morning when this was not posted by
          National

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Bill Kuhfuss <BKuhfuss@...> wrote:

          > Wit respect to "NLE Replacement Course" by Scoutinglady, this was
          posted yesterday.

          > ----------
          > From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
          > Catalina Council Pow Wow Chair 2008 & 09
          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
          >
          > --- On Wed, 1/7/09, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@...
          <mailto:fishnscout%40gmail.com> > wrote:

          > From: Robert Wilson <fishnscout@... <mailto:fishnscout%
          40gmail.com> >
          > Subject: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status
          > To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%
          40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:48 PM
          >
          > Does anyone know what the status of the NLE replacement is? I was
          told it
          > would be out the 1st. Just curious.
          > Thanks,
          > Robert

        • David Eaker
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2 9:22 AM
            Any word on when this is actually going to happen? Is it up yet � I haven�t
            checked in a couple weeks?

            David M. Eaker

            Pack 386 Heath, Texas

            Circle Ten Council -- Gray Owl District

            972-772-8005

            This email address is for listserve purposes only.

            To contact directly, send email to HYPERLINK
            "mailto:David@..."David@...

            _____

            was really disapointed this morning when this was not posted by
            National

            --- In HYPERLINK
            "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@..., Bill Kuhfuss
            <BKuhfuss@..-.> wrote:

            > Wit respect to "NLE Replacement Course" by Scoutinglady, this was
            posted yesterday.

            > ----------
            > From: HYPERLINK
            "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...
            [SMTP:HYPERLINK
            "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...] on behalf of
            Michael Crothers
            > Catalina Council Pow Wow Chair 2008 & 09
            > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
            >
            > --- On Wed, 1/7/09, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@-...
            <mailto:fishnscout%-40gmail.com> > wrote:

            > From: Robert Wilson <fishnscout@-... <mailto:fishnscout%
            40gmail.com> >
            > Subject: [Scouter_T] NLE Replacement Status
            > To: HYPERLINK
            "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...
            <mailto:scouter_-t%
            40yahoogroups.-com>
            > Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:48 PM
            >
            > Does anyone know what the status of the NLE replacement is? I was
            told it
            > would be out the 1st. Just curious.
            > Thanks,
            > Robert