RE: [Scouter_T] Pack Trainer Knot

  • A. Scott Truax
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
      Checking on Scout Stuff it doesn't appear that the Pack Trainer Knot is
      available yet.

      YIS
      Scott

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
        Most Training knots are semi-restricted and will not appear on Scout Stuff. Contact your local Coucil store, they should have them in stock. If not, they can order them.
        Yours in Scouting and Service,
        Doc Marshall

        Does anyone know the BSA order number for the Pack Trainer Knot? Also, a
        great leader knot website is:
        http://www.boyscout <http://www.boyscout trail.com/ square-knots. asp>
        trail.com/square- knots.asp

        .~~~. ))
        (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
        /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
        {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
        / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
        `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
        _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED
        '---..{____}

      • A. Scott Truax
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
          Opps,

          Was going off old data, Pack Trainer Knots came out in October 08; your
          Council Shop should have them.

          YIS

          Scott

          _____

          --- On Sat, 11/22/08, A. Scott Truax <struax@tidalwave.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2008
            I don't know the number, but I do know it's available. One was
            presented at the Western Shore District NCAC Roundtable this month.

            Steve McDanal

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "A. Scott Truax" <struax@...> wrote:

            > Checking on Scout Stuff it doesn't appear that the Pack Trainer Knot is
            > available yet.
            >

            > YIS
            > Scott
            >

            > _____

            On Behalf
            > Of Daniel Grummert
            > Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:37
            > To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [Scouter_T] Pack Trainer Knot
            >

            > Does anyone know the BSA order number for the Pack Trainer Knot? Also, a
            > great leader knot website is:
            > http://www.boyscout <http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp>
            > trail.com/square-knots.asp
            >
            > .~~~. ))
            > (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
            > /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
            > {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
            > / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
            > `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
            > _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED

          • Sheron Harder
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 25, 2008
              I can't remember seeing a posting giving the number to the knot. I
              checked yesterday at our National Scout Shop. The Pack Trainer knot's
              number is 14233.

              Hope this helps whoever was looking for it.

              Sheron