Pack Trainer Knot

  • Daniel Grummert
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
      Does anyone know the BSA order number for the Pack Trainer Knot? Also, a great leader knot website is:
      http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp

      .~~~. ))
      (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
      /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
      {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
      / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
      `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
      _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED
      '---..{____}

    • A. Scott Truax
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
        Checking on Scout Stuff it doesn't appear that the Pack Trainer Knot is
        available yet.

        YIS
        Scott

        _____

        Does anyone know the BSA order number for the Pack Trainer Knot? Also, a
        great leader knot website is:
        http://www.boyscout <http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp>
        trail.com/square-knots.asp

        .~~~. ))
        (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
        /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
        {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
        / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
        `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
        _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED
        '---..{____}

      • doc marshall
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
          Most Training knots are semi-restricted and will not appear on Scout Stuff. Contact your local Coucil store, they should have them in stock. If not, they can order them.
          Yours in Scouting and Service,
          Doc Marshall

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
            Opps,

            Was going off old data, Pack Trainer Knots came out in October 08; your
            Council Shop should have them.

            YIS

            Scott

            _____

            --- On Sat, 11/22/08, A. Scott Truax <struax@tidalwave.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2008
              I don't know the number, but I do know it's available. One was
              presented at the Western Shore District NCAC Roundtable this month.

              Steve McDanal

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "A. Scott Truax" <struax@...> wrote:

              > Checking on Scout Stuff it doesn't appear that the Pack Trainer Knot is
              > available yet.
              >

              > YIS
              > Scott
              >

              > _____

              On Behalf
              > Of Daniel Grummert
              > Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:37
              > To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [Scouter_T] Pack Trainer Knot
              >

              > Does anyone know the BSA order number for the Pack Trainer Knot? Also, a
              > great leader knot website is:
              > http://www.boyscout <http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp>
              > trail.com/square-knots.asp
              >
              > .~~~. ))
              > (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
              > /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
              > {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
              > / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
              > `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
              > _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED

            • Sheron Harder
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 25, 2008
                I can't remember seeing a posting giving the number to the knot. I
                checked yesterday at our National Scout Shop. The Pack Trainer knot's
                number is 14233.

                Hope this helps whoever was looking for it.

                Sheron