Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training pdf

  • Scott Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
      Does any know if the Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training is
      available somehow softcopy, as an official .pdf? I have a version that has
      been hardcopy scanned but was wondering if available officially softcopy as
      an entire document.

      Scott Smith
      Catalina Council Training Chair

      D. Scott Smith 9000 S. Rita Phone:
      IBM Systems & Technology Rd. (520)799-4980
      Group BLDG 9032 Tie Line: 321-4980
      Advisory Engineer, DA Tucson, AZ
      Disk Encryption 85744 Email:
      smithds@...

    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        You can buy it from National Supply (it comes with the CD) or down load it from http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm.

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        Assistant District Commissioner

        Spanish Trails District

        Catalina Council Pow Wow Chair 2008 & 09

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06