Re: [Scouter_T] CS Specific-Pack meeting run ons

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
      On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Wally wrote:

      > I am assisting with CS Leader specific next week and I am looking
      > for "run ons" to demonstrate at the pack meeting.

      I pick something from "Den Meeting Sparklers" or the "Cub Scout How-To
      Book", not only to demonstrate a run-on, song, stunt or skit, but to show
      off the resources readily available to them. (Step right up to my Trading
      Post in the back of the room!)

      Of course I insist that the students participate just as I'd expect the
      scouts to, and explain that the boys are more likely to have fun if they
      see their leaders acting silly themselves.

      Last time I did "It's all around me!!! It's all around me!!!" and we sang
      and did the Grand Old Duke of York, just to get the blood flowing.

      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council