Reverence: A Resource for Interfaith, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Worship at Scouting Events

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      I'm presenting "Conducting an Interfaith Service" - http://scouting.org/BoyScouts/TrainingModules/Interfaith%20Service.aspx - this
      evening and need to get a copy of "Reverence: A Resource for Interfaith, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Worship at Scouting Events"
      (No. 34248) beforehand. Can you tell me where to find a copy on the web?
      Bill, Cradle of Liberty Council
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        Bill - I doubt this title is on the internet.It is a Supply Division title, not a BIN item.

        Can you (or someone else) get to a Scout Shop today? The booklet is not costly

        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner