RE: [Scouter_T] Question: Trainers EDGE vs National Training Courses

  • Roy Fisher
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
      The first thing I do is cut out all the crap effects and get the slides to a
      uniform look and feel. I use the 'bells and whistles' to call attention to
      something important - like when I am talking about a series of points and
      don't want the next point to detract from what I'm saying or when I want to
      'kick it up a notch' to get the information to stick.

      I think we get too enamored with technology and do things because we can
      instead of because we should.

      Just my two cents

      Roy Fisher