DFW Area Trainings Needed

  • David Eaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      After scouring the various district websites, I had an epiphany that the
      actual trainers may be on this listserv and could get me to answers quicker.

      Within our pack, we need Tiger Den Leader Specific training, Cub Den Leader
      Specific Training, Cub Master Specific training courses. If anyone is
      offering those trainings within the next 2 months in the Greater Dallas
      area, please email me offline so that I can get the available dates to my
      leaders. Life and our Pack�s heavy schedule over the past couple months
      have plagued our ability to get everyone trained.

      Thanks,

      David

      David M. Eaker

      214-421-4600

      972-772-8005

      Rockwall, Texas

      This email address is for listserve purposes only.

      To contact directly, send email to HYPERLINK
      "mailto:David@..."David@...

      Checked by AVG.
      8:22 AM